Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hulu not playing after ads and jumping to credits

Hi there, we got a Roku Express a couple months ago and it was working great until a couple weeks ago. When we watch Hulu, the video will jump to an ad early and not play the rest of the scene when the ad is over. When the ad ends, the screen is black, but the audio is still playing. We have to fast forward and rewind to fix the video. Then when the show is over, Hulu will jump forward and skip the end of the show and go right to the credits. If you rewind, it still jumps to the credits, so we can't watch the last minute or so of the show. I know people are having some related issues with Hulu. Are these all Hulu issues and not Roku issues? We checked for updates both on Hulu and on the Roku and they were up to date. Do we just wait for a fix? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Hulu not playing after ads and jumping to credits

I have the same problem. Were you able to find a fix?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Hulu not playing after ads and jumping to credits

I have the same problem.  It does not appear Tony is fixing this or giving any attention to this issue.  I have had Roku for a number of years and am very angry.  I will be changing products if it is not resolved soon!

0 Kudos