Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcall83

Hulu P-dev320 Error No Fix Have Worked

TCL tv 65R617, Hulu has been working fine since I’ve had the tv. Now I’m getting P-DEV320 all of a sudden, did literally all the trouble shooting asked. Power on off, updates, factory reset. Reset  modem and mesh network, logged in and out of Hulu. Still getting the error.  Also it works fine, on the same Wi-Fi, as my iPad, iPhone, and windows laptop. This really feels like a roku/tcl issue. 

Anything else to try?

5 REPLIES 5
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Re: Hulu P-dev320 Error No Fix Have Worked

If this issue is only on Hulu then it is directly a Hulu issue. Nothing to do with TCL or Roku. See the error code link.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-hulu-error-code-p-dev320-4842573

0 Kudos
bcall83

Yes I’ve done all in that article, hot spot even. Nothing on roku but works on all other devices on the same network. So I am not sure how this is a Hulu problem if this is the only device I can’t stream from, also it goes to the Hulu Home Screen. And called Hulu and literally no help. 

0 Kudos
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Do all other channels on your TCL Roku TV work? If so then the issue is specifically with Hulu. The Hulu channel is developed by Hulu and not Roku or TCL. Try restarting your TCL Roku TV, Modem and router. I have a TCL Roku TV and Hulu works just fine. Just played it

https://community.hulu.com/s/question/0D51L000067fcDvSAI/what-does-error-code-pdev320-mean

0 Kudos
bcall83

Mentioned it in the body. Have done all of that. Only thing I don’t have is another smart tv to check that. Again Hulu works for everything else just not the tv. 

0 Kudos
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Have done all that does not explain anything. It does not tell anyone anything. Hulu is the developer of the Hulu channel for Roku. Therefore you need to reach out to Hulu. Do all other channels on your TCL Roku TV work? Did you post in the Hulu community?

0 Kudos