Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rubent6883

Re: How to fix 'insufficient power' or 'low power' warning

Jump to solution

Don’t know 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Rubent6883,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?
In the meantime, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting 

Please let us know and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
bandjocox

Jump to solution

I am another disappointed user who has followed all the suggested fixes, to no avail.

I would like to send the details of my unit (2 years old), but I cannot get past the "low power" message in order to find my serial number!

How do I get the info you request?

W. Cox

BuffaloGal

Jump to solution

My roku worked fine for months. I have unplugged it, plugged into wall, rebooted wireless modem, every suggestion I can find. Sometimes when I do this it works fine & sometimes it shows no internet connection, low power.  I'm sick of having to reboot it, yesterday I had to reboot my internet 5 times before it would hook up. Today it came on but screen was frozen until I rebooted my modem 3 times. My roku is 4 years old, do I just need a new roku. Mine is a streaming stick, C237A1992159. My email is [personal information]. Hope you can please help me? 

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@bandjocox @BuffaloGal

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Paulah

Jump to solution

If tried all suggestions changing to different HDMI port and no difference..still says low power ?

This just happened once i moved house ? So same tv and some Roku player...what is the problem then

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Paulah

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Just to confirm, have you tried all the suggestions in this Support link: What to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a "low-power" warning? If so and the issue persists, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Teejay28
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, 

my roku has been working fine, and all of a sudden I get the low power message. I have done all of the steps I have found in the support. Please help. Roku Premiere (3920 series) 

Cheesebreak
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Teejay28 Get ready to buy a new one. That's what I had to do

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Teejay28,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

How are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos