Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tshorty76

Re: Roku express power warning

Jump to solution

Hello @RokuDanny-R

My Roku is displaying low power, however it is plugged into wall outlet.  I also checked cords.  I pulled my Roku off my second TV and it works fine.  When I put this one C53930880198 on my secondary TV I’m getting the same low power error message.

Trusteel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Its the 10.5 update. Theres alot of bugs. I'm getting it too.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Trusteel wrote:

Its the 10.5 update. Theres alot of bugs. I'm getting it too.

There have been power warnings with some devices long before 10.5 rolled out. That's not the issue.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Trusteel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thx, mine has been working great no problems with anything, after update now I'm getting power warning, screensaver issues and more. So idk I bought 2 and both are having problems.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Trusteel,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.

First, can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot low power issues: What to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a "low-power" warning | Official Roku Support 

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kogunsem

Jump to solution

This is getting absurd. I’ve been dealing with the SAME issue several other Roku customers have and there is still no solution. I went through talking to the support team, they sent me a new Roku and the problem is STILL the same. Absolutely ridiculous. This company needs to take a step back and realize they’re screwing over their customers and there needs to be a solution asap. It’s not like money comes on trees.

gramie
Reel Rookie

Re: Insufficient Power Warning

Jump to solution

Low power warning on my tv for roku Premiere 4KHDR streaming. Has all original cords and is plugged straight into the wall outlet. My best friend is having the same problem. what have you guys at ROKU done? Please fix it.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Insufficient Power Warning

Jump to solution

Hi @gramie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PACH

Jump to solution

I have what I think is an Roku Express Ser.No. C43935702743. I constantly get the “Low USB Power”. I am using the provided transformer not a TV USB connection. I even used the provided power cable and transformer with a new Roku Express that I purchased recently. I still get the same message no matter which power cable and transformer I use.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @PACH,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are receiving an error message with your Roku Express.

Not worry, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos