Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
globalzero
Level 7

How can i show an image on my TCL/Roku TV for 1 hour? (image disappears after 5min)

I want to use my TCL/Roku TV as my office background monitor and I show the logo of my company (as a image thats on my iphone). I stream the image to the TV with the IOS Roku app BUT the image i'm streaming from my phone disappears after 5mins on the TV screen - and goes back to the default "landing screen" when you originally turn on the TV. I have to select it again on my phone for it to continue to show up.

Any suggestions how I can keep the image on the screen for 1 hour?
Is there a better way to do this?

I've turned off 
Sytem-> Power -> reduce power after 15min

Thanks in adance!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can i show an image on my TCL/Roku TV for 1 hour? (image disappears after 5min)

Won't this work? 

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/create-your-own-roku-screensaver-with-your-photos/

Just pick one photo from your phone? Or if you need to have multiple, make copies of that one photo and use it and its copies?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

globalzero
Level 7

Re: How can i show an image on my TCL/Roku TV for 1 hour? (image disappears after 5min)

That kind of worked - the images does seem to "refresh itself" after 15seconds. Anyway to stop the Speed setting so its always on one image? 

0 Kudos