Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjxl1200
Reel Rookie

Horizontal lines in picture after update

FF26F94F-47DD-4747-8666-C2FED9CAB921.jpeg

EC881DDD-C2D1-4D61-AD31-52140017CA08.jpeg

I'm not sure if this has been covered or not, but my TV has just begun doing this a few weeks ago immediately after a software update.

It's an element model e4aa58r that is now running software version 10.5.0 build 4210-ay. It began doing this the same day it updated on 1-9-21.

Is there any way to try a forced version downgrade? I tried talking to element support and they basically just said to contact a repairman, but I really want to try ruling out a software issue first. 

2 REPLIES 2
Quinnk

Re: Horizontal lines in picture after update

I’m having a similar issue on a similar model. I’ve tried most options listed online, but nothing appears to work and the lines are slowly getting worse

heres my info 

50" Element Roku TV
Serial number:  X00000J9YRKX
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Horizontal lines in picture after update

Hi @Quinnk,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more help and assistance with this type of issue, you'll need to get in touch with the manufacturer of your Roku TV. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can locate their support contact information here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos