Thanks for sharing your experience here. A few questions to help clarify what you are seeing:
- Had your Roku device been working properly with the TV that is now experiencing the error?
- When did you first observe the error displaying? When you try to play content, or when you are viewing the Roku home screen, etc?
- If during content playback, which channel are you watching when you experience the HDCP error?
- What is the exact make/model of your TV experiencing the error?
- Have you tried using a premium or high-speed certified HDCP 2.2 compliant HDMI cable to see if this clears up the issue?
- Have you tried connecting the device directly to a wall power outlet using the included power adapter to see if this clears up the power message you are seeing? If not, please try this.