Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
copyleft
Streaming Star

Re: HBO max not working

Jump to solution

That did it i DMd the support on twitter...youse guies happy?

0 Kudos
Lyrlen
Binge Watcher

Re: HBO MAX stopped working on all of my devices tonight. Is there a problem with the service?

Jump to solution

Add me to the list with the same problem.  I have a Roku express+ and I brought it down to factory settings reloaded everything.  Canceled my subscription so I could delete the app and reloaded it.  Nothing works. And because I have a Roku Express+ the web site says it has no support.  I hope Roku fixes this soon.  They never fixed my Apple TV problem

Re: HBO MAX stopped working on all of my devices tonight. Is there a problem with the service?

Jump to solution

Not yet...  Apparently this is a widespread issue, though...

Lyrlen
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Count me as another case.  HBOmax stopped working.  I tried everything.  From going back to factory settings to canceling HBOmax so I can delete it  and re-add it.  Nothing worked and Roku has decided as a Roku express+ owner I don’t deserve customer service.    I can’t help it that I have a 20 year old big screen TV that still works great but doesn’t have an HDMI .  I hope these posts mean Roku will fix it

Scotchie

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me on May 30th. Ughhh. Solve please?

cnydragonfly
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Stopped working here in central NY too. Clearly something is going on with Roku and HBOMax; I want to know if they were hacked and if my credit card was exposed.

cnydragonfly
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

And in the time it took me to make this post, it suddenly started working again.

FiosFiend
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had the same problem but it was working on my iPad so I was able to screen mirror to my TCL Roku TV. 

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please be advised that this issue has been escalated and is still under investigation. Once there's an update available, we'll let the Community know immediately.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Lucky0471
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Smiley Happy

Tried it today and got right in and finished the final episode of Mare of Eastown... yeah!