Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbld1971

Green Screen Glitches with my 4k Streaming Stick

(1)My 4k streaming stick gets really hot.

(2)periodically during playback of movies and general viewing I get green screen glitches that flash for a split second then are gone….but it happens randomly…..I’ve tried everything I can think of that could be an issue….it seems to come down to the stick it self. Any help is very much appreciated…..thanx d.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Green Screen Glitches with my 4k Streaming Stick

Mine does the same....especially when I use the volume buttons on the Roku. If I use the TV remote volume buttons its ok. It's certainly a problem Roku need to solve. I've just bought two of the 4k sticks and do like them....but let's get it right....

0 Kudos
Hurry

Re: Green Screen Glitches with my 4k Streaming Stick

Hey there! Green screen glitches on your 4K Streaming Stick might be caused by a few reasons. Try checking the HDMI cable connection and ensure it's properly plugged in. Also, test with another HDMI port on your TV or a different TV to rule out any issues with the TV itself. If the problem persists, it could be related to the streaming stick's settings or a potential software issue. Try updating the firmware or software of the streaming stick to the latest version. If the problem continues, reaching out to the manufacturer's support team for further assistance might be the next step. They might provide more specific troubleshooting steps or guide you through a solution. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos