Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Garbled sound

Thanks!  I just set to night.  I'll see what happens

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Model #4660, Software Version 9.2.0, build #4807-46.  Hasn't happened in awhile, but I'm not as active on this Roku.  Hasn't happened on my newer Ultra connected to my other TV

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

How do you do this software update 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

It's not really an update, it's a manual change you can make with your remote. Just push the asterisk button (*) and you will find the audio menu a few rows down. When you find it, change the setting. I have toggled between settings and go back to the "night" setting. That works for me. Hope this helps you with your problem. I've had only a few experiences with garbled sound and don't find it a steady issue any longer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku needs to get their **bleep** together.... I have a Vizio 65 inch upstairs that has it's on apps and works great... I even swapped tv's thinking it was my speakers but no it was not that....  This is my first and last Roku...  what a joke.. they should send everyone a new updated product... I have the Ultra 4K...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Garbled sound ROKU TV SOUND GARBLED:

Thank you! That worked

0 Kudos