Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anabel213
Reel Rookie

Re: Garbled sound

Thanks!  I just set to night.  I'll see what happens

0 Kudos
bubbajune
Reel Rookie

Model #4660, Software Version 9.2.0, build #4807-46.  Hasn't happened in awhile, but I'm not as active on this Roku.  Hasn't happened on my newer Ultra connected to my other TV

0 Kudos

How do you do this software update 

0 Kudos
jc5
Binge Watcher

It's not really an update, it's a manual change you can make with your remote. Just push the asterisk button (*) and you will find the audio menu a few rows down. When you find it, change the setting. I have toggled between settings and go back to the "night" setting. That works for me. Hope this helps you with your problem. I've had only a few experiences with garbled sound and don't find it a steady issue any longer. 

0 Kudos
BigRooster
Reel Rookie

Roku needs to get their **bleep** together.... I have a Vizio 65 inch upstairs that has it's on apps and works great... I even swapped tv's thinking it was my speakers but no it was not that....  This is my first and last Roku...  what a joke.. they should send everyone a new updated product... I have the Ultra 4K...

Vodron

Re: Garbled sound ROKU TV SOUND GARBLED:

Thank you! That worked

0 Kudos
auntiemel5

Thank you worked perfect!! 

0 Kudos
Pinkie57
Reel Rookie

Perfect and immediate resolution of issue. 

0 Kudos
Dac1

I turned off Volume mode and that fixed it

0 Kudos
Jadziapax
Reel Rookie

Since it's now August, 2020 I guess the audio problemhas not been fixed.  Super annoying.  We have problems on all channels, Roku, DVR, live TV.