Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toepel30
Level 7

Frequent Crashes

I am having issues with my Roku and frequently crashing. This is in general and not related to a specific app. I mostly use it for streaming from Netflix, Disney Plus and Prime. Issue has happened with all of them. Seems to happen pretty much daily at least once it will crash and restart. This is a Streaming Stick+

1 Reply
krybrnpc
Level 7

Re: Frequent Crashes

Sorry, I don't have a solution for you. I am having the same issue. I get a message saying my TV port does not have enough power to run my ROKU stick plus. I have a 65" Sony Bravia XBR-65X900E that's 2 yrs old. It has plenty of power. I think the ROKU is just a piece of junk. I am ready to go back to DISH. More money but I don't have to get up and pull the stick out and then have to go through the hassle of the reset and finding the channel/program again. I do this about twice a day on average. I feel your pain.

0 Kudos