Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NV27
Reel Rookie

Fox Nation Constantly Reloading

I’ve tried watching multiple episodes of Tucker Carlson Today but it keeps reloading every couple of minutes. Also, the video is fuzzy. I have satellite internet (25 mps) and I don’t have this problem on my iPad or laptop. I have no problems whatsoever with Netflix via Roku. Is there a setting on Roku or on Fox Nation that I’m not aware of?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Triumph716
Channel Surfer

Re: Fox Nation Constantly Reloading

Roku does not develop most of the channels that are available to download. Fox nation is one of them. if you’re having issues with fox nation your best bet is to reach out to them. The most likely it’s a temporary problem. Try restarting your Roku, modem and router 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @NV27

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Does the issue only occur on episodes of Tucker Carlson or across other content within the Fox Nation channel? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
NV27
Reel Rookie

Just the Tucker Carlson Today episodes. I have successfully watched other Fox Nation offerings.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@NV27

Thanks for the reply.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting Fox Nation's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos