I have a 55 inch Roku TV. When i stream Netflix and Hulu. There are flashing red pixels on my TV; when I pause the media, I can see the red pixels while they are not flashing. I have tried other streaming services such as MLB and it is fine.
1) Remove apps, RESTART Roku, reinstall apps - try again
2) Restart your Roku TV (Settings/System/Power/System restart/Restart) - try again
3) Power off (unplug from AC) your Roku TV for 10-15 minutes - try again
4) Factory reset your Roku TV (Settings/System/Advanced system settings/Factory reset) - try again
5) Return/Exchange to retailer or get Warranty Service for your Roku TV from manufacturer/warrant service company.