Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rexboi47
Level 7

Film will not play (Zulu)

I am trying to play the movie Zulu on my fire tv. The audio will play but the video will not. It appears to be an issue at your end with this particular film as everything else seems to be working fine.

Please advise.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Film will not play (Zulu)

@Rexboi47 

This is a Roku support forum, not an Amazon Fire TV support forum. How does Roku figure into this? Nothing in your post mentions Roku. Why is this a Roku issue?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Rexboi47
Level 7

Because I'm using the ROKU app.

0 Kudos
makaiguy

I assume you've installed the ROKU CHANNEL app on your Fire TV and are trying to watch Zulu that way.

I don't have a Fire anything, but bringing Zulu (1964 with Michael Caine) up in The Roku Channel on my Roku Streaming Stick I have both audio and video.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
DBDukes

@Rexboi47 

Assuming you're referring to The Roku Channel app for Fire TV, the movie plays for me:

trc-zulu-firetv.png

And it works on The Roku Channel on my Roku device as well:

trc-zulu-roku.png

Not sure what might be going on, but the movie Zulu plays on The Roku Channel on my Fire TV device just fine.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Rexboi47
Level 7

Interesting. I will recheck all my settings.

Thanks.

0 Kudos