Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku express+ but only one has this issue the one hooked up to the older TV. Both are connected to the same streaming data. The original post dealt with that type Roku and then it got morphed into this post a while ago. Thanks, Roku for nothing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

This is not working, my Express is useless what is the problem fixing this issue?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ive attempted all troubleshooting and it’s still kicking me out 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Can you please provide an update due to my Roku is not working correctly. Its timing out on all apps but Netflix. I have removed, restarted and rebooted as advised on multiple forums but its no good. How can this be fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

How is that the case when I have been streaming from this device for over a year now??? This is a new issue within the roku itself that needs to be corrected. Please stop advising false information.  The only steps advised is not working. When will thus be fixed??? My other tvs have amazon stick with no problems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having this issue now. Plays fine and then randomly shuts off with no error message and brings me back to home screen. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Express keeps going to home screen

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with the Amazon Prime app.  It just started this week.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Express keeps going to home screen

Jump to solution

What is the fix for this? It's not in Settings or Advanced settings. This just started along with other issues and I'm about to go back to Chrome cast because of all the **bleep** ups happening suddenly. It's my device. I should be able to control when it times out. I used my money, not yours so give a solution that works. 

0 Kudos