Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kal2

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

Ive attempted all troubleshooting and it’s still kicking me out 

0 Kudos
Missduncan

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

Can you please provide an update due to my Roku is not working correctly. Its timing out on all apps but Netflix. I have removed, restarted and rebooted as advised on multiple forums but its no good. How can this be fixed?

0 Kudos
Missduncan

Jump to solution

How is that the case when I have been streaming from this device for over a year now??? This is a new issue within the roku itself that needs to be corrected. Please stop advising false information.  The only steps advised is not working. When will thus be fixed??? My other tvs have amazon stick with no problems.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having this issue now. Plays fine and then randomly shuts off with no error message and brings me back to home screen. 

0 Kudos
Nat40

Re: Apps won't open

Jump to solution

I’ve tried all of this an the apps still don’t work they won’t open I’ve reset unplugged factory reset

0 Kudos
Rippy1969

Re: Express keeps going to home screen

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with the Amazon Prime app.  It just started this week.

0 Kudos
IGotfavor

Jump to solution

I tried all that was stated. TCT and probably other apps will not open. The error message code I'm getting is 91-cec70dc1.

0 Kudos
Peggy2

Jump to solution

Danny I just started having problems with prime video, it worked and now for about a week I can't get it to open, it opens on one of the other tvs I have but not in my living room, I tried everything you said to do but no avail hope you can help. Thank you Peggy

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Peggy2 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing?

Please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JLar81
Reel Rookie

Re: Express keeps going to home screen

Jump to solution

What is the fix for this? It's not in Settings or Advanced settings. This just started along with other issues and I'm about to go back to Chrome cast because of all the **bleep** ups happening suddenly. It's my device. I should be able to control when it times out. I used my money, not yours so give a solution that works. 

0 Kudos