Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dylan1

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

It's doing that on my express

0 Kudos
smliving
Reel Rookie

Re: Express shuts down Prime & YouTube and returns to home screen after 30-minutes.

Jump to solution

The only fix that I have found for it is to power it off a normal outlet rather than the tv.  Used an old USB wall adapter to plug into my powerbar and since then I haven't had any more issues.

0 Kudos
Xdreadz
Reel Rookie

Re: Apps won't open

Jump to solution

This does NOT work!!

Fix the issue its ridiculous! 

Nothing will load and have tried every fix mentioned on here and the firmware update is the correct one.

0 Kudos
blancas
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Xdreadz wrote:

This does NOT work!!

Fix the issue its ridiculous! 

Nothing will load and have tried every fix mentioned on here and the firmware update is the correct one.

Did you try inserting a SD card?  That was the only thing that restocked my issue.  Just remember, the largest size you can use is an 8GB card.

0 Kudos
Xdreadz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@blancas my Roku doesn't have a sd card slot. Just highly annoyed.

Does that mean it has to so with space issue? I haven't added any more channels than I have always had so confused as to how space would be an issue? Did you move some channels onto the SD? It says a SD card is not actually required so totally confused. 

0 Kudos
blancas
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Look underneath the HDMI cable on the back of the Roku device. If it’s an ultra you should see a tiny micro SD card slot

0 Kudos
galactic

Jump to solution

When I run System Update it says I'm up-to-date with version 9.2.6 and there is no option to get to 9.3

0 Kudos
Foxymooz

Jump to solution

I'm having this problem with certain apps not opening I have tried system restart also reinstallinh the channels but still nothing works main ones are

Tvplayer

Channel 4

0 Kudos
Tvlad20

Jump to solution
I've rebooted and restarted the device and the network and deleted the channels and re added them and TV player still won't load??? What should I do+???
0 Kudos
Suziebee1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve read on the TV Player website that it is no longer supported on Roku. Unfortunately that means there is now no way to watch terrestrial tv on a Roku in the UK anymore 

0 Kudos