Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toe
Level 9

Enlarged picture more and more often

I'm using a Stick 3810RW. Occasionally in the past I would get an enlarged picture. It would enlarge off the screen, dribble down the cabinet and leave a mess on the floor. Kidding. Seriously, I can get around the problem by powering down the TV then unplugging the power to the Stick for a few minutes. Problem is, now it's happening more often and becoming a pain. Does anyone know "WHY" this happens and whether it can be fixed?

Thank you

Toe

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Enlarged picture more and more often

@toe 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? Is this issue occurring on a specific channel? What are you doing when this issue occurs?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
toe
Level 9

Re: Enlarged picture more and more often

Hi Danny, I honestly can't say if it happens on only one channel. I believe it happens on other channels but I will note it when/if it happens again. It hasn't acted up in over a week. The only thing I'm doing is watching TV and the picture will appear to be a little out of focus and that's when I see the picture has enlarged off the screen. I'll update you when (?) it happens again.

Thank you

Toe

0 Kudos