Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snoots91
Level 7

Element Roku 55” TV sound won’t play through Roku apps

Ok so my Element TV is about a year or so old. Last week I turned my PS4 off and decided to watch some TV. So I do so and there no sound on any of my streaming apps through the Roku interface. So I switch my PlayStation and try the same services it works fine. Even if I press the* or turn the volume up, the button noise plays but no audio. So the only way I’ve found to fix it right now is to cycle through the volume mode until it’s off then back to leveling. If I close out of the app and re open it or the next episode starts I hAve to repeat the process and it’s really getting annoying especially with kids

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
Zombie12
Level 7

Re: Element Roku 55” TV sound won’t play through Roku apps

I went to settings and down to volume mode and made sure it was off. Idk for some reason this helped. 

0 Kudos
Vina
Level 7

I'm having the same issue and it's getting very annoying. Did you ever find a fix for it?

0 Kudos
Marhawk
Level 7

I have the same problem as snoots91. I was wondering if you found a way to fix the issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos