Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scubamil

Dr. G. Episodes seem spliced or zippered together

Many episodes in seasons 3 and 4 seem to be jumbled.  The individual episodes seem to have segments (and even 5 second slices) out of order).  It's like one episode is a deck if cards that have been shuffled.  Doesn't feel like a viewer problem but rather a problem with the streaming programming.

0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Dr. G. Episodes seem spliced or zippered together

Hi @Scubamil

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you tell us where you're accessing the series? We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Craiger2
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue, viewing in Canada.  Scenes jump back and forth during episodes.  Season 1 works fine, season 2 does not work correctly, currently watching season 3 and it is not working correctly. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Craiger2

Thanks for the post.

Could you reply here with the name of the channel on where the issue happens? Please let us know as well the troubleshooting steps you've done so we know what steps we should take next.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Craiger2
Reel Rookie

Hi Kariza,

This happens on the Roku channel.  The first time it happened I restarted the roku.  It was still occurring so I uninstalled and then reinstalled the Roku channel to no avail.  The issue does not occur on other shows that I have viewed on the Roku channel.

Craig

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Craiger2

I apologize for the delay in response.

Please fill out the following information for further investigation:

-Content title
-Season
-Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-When did you start seeing the issue
-Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Pippik

I’m having the same problem when I watch Dr G on the Roku channel app. I love that show but it’s so difficult to watch on Roku. None of the other shows I watch on the Roku channel do that. 

0 Kudos
Mickin5383
Reel Rookie

Same here. Having the same problem. In season 1 but I don’t know how much more I can take. It skips around and it also cuts off the end of the segments. 

0 Kudos
Jenefeffener
Reel Rookie

I’ve tried all the seasons and they all skip around. I was so excited too but once the closed captioning is wrong it’s too difficult for my hearing impaired daughter to watch so we just took our chances on the live stream again

0 Kudos
Mickin5383
Reel Rookie

I don’t know if I am allowed to say it on here but I just saw Peacock has Dr. G for streaming as well. I went through a few episodes last night and there is no skipping. 

0 Kudos