Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allyb262005
Level 7

Double split screen on Roku streaming stick plus

I recently purchased the streaming stick plus. It works fine, but sometimes when I turn it on it has a double split home screen in faded colors. If I restart it, it returns to normal. I did a live chat with Roku and they had me unplug and plug and all that good stuff. We plugged the stick into a different HDMI port. It’s still doing the same thing. I contacted them again and they said it’s my TV settings and I need to contact the manufacturer. I have a Sony Vizio that is just over a year old. If it’s my TV settings, wouldn’t I have the double screen all the time?  Any advice?  Thank you. 
0 Kudos
1 Reply
beverley
Level 7

Re: Double split screen on Roku streaming stick plus

Were you able to get this resolved? I have an older Sony Bravia KDL-55V5100 and though I don't have any split-screen issue, the Roku screen is showing up extremely faded to the point I can barely see it. I've tried all HDMI ports, but that doesn't resolve it. The TV works fine with our Bose AV System, i.e., full color, so I can't understand why the picture is unusable with my brand-new Roku Streaming Stick+

0 Kudos