Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimhenson
Level 7

Display Issue - Blue Screen

I am having the same issue.  Have tried 3 HDMI cables and all 3 HDMI ports on the TV.  Have reset the device.  It works fine for 10-20 minutes (always varies), then it will go to blue screen "no signal" every few minutes.  The audio also cuts out briefly.  Very frustrated that there is no way to call ROKU for support.

3 Replies
BAM4869
Level 7

Re: Display Issue - Blue Screen

I'm having the same issue it said I had to restart it and I unplugged it and I plugged it back in I turn on my TV it's still blue screen no signal please get back to us asap PS you guys need to have a number to call

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@BAM4869 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Have you tried plugging the device into another HDMI port on your TV as well as switching out the HDMI cables used to connect the device?

For troubleshooting purposes have you tried plugging the device into another TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rhgale
Level 7

I am having the same issue. I have a new Roku and have tried all of my HDMI ports. I simply have a blue screen that says no signal so there is no way I can get the access code for my Roku. Can you please provide a fix as nothing that you have shared so far is working.

0 Kudos