Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daxproduck
Level 7

Re: DTS Audio Sync

it was only happening with the latest Roku Ultra 4660. They’ve changed it in the beta Plex channel.
0 Kudos
Noah0504
Level 7

Re: DTS Audio Sync

Checked for updates tonight on a whim and I updated to 8.0.1 build 4090-50.

Just for giggles, I changed my audio options back to auto and played a show with DTS.  Everything is looking good so far.  I'll play a few more things tonight to verify, but it does appear to finally be working on my end.  I have a Streaming Stick+, BTW.
0 Kudos
prowl
Level 7

Re: DTS Audio Sync

Agree, this seems to have fixed my DTS issue.
Tested 3 flicks and all were good!
Thanks
0 Kudos
Photex
Level 7

Re: DTS Audio Sync

This sounds like great news, i was just getting ready to buy a shield. Any word when that build is going to get pushed to Roku TV's? 
0 Kudos
RokuDale
Level 8

Re: DTS Audio Sync

Are you having problems with DTS avsync on a RokuTV? If so which model?
0 Kudos
Photex
Level 7

Re: DTS Audio Sync

"RokuDale" wrote:
Are you having problems with DTS avsync on a RokuTV? If so which model?

TCL 55S405
0 Kudos
RokuDale
Level 8

Re: DTS Audio Sync

Sorry, I should have asked also:
Connected via ARC or SPDIF, and to what type of AVR?
And is the audio preceding the video or vice-versa?
rokudale
0 Kudos
Photex
Level 7

Re: DTS Audio Sync

"RokuDale" wrote:
Sorry, I should have asked also:
Connected via ARC or SPDIF, and to what type of AVR?
And is the audio preceding the video or vice-versa?
rokudale

Optical Out > Panasonic HTB10
Audio is ahead of video.
0 Kudos
eaf
Level 7

Re: DTS Audio Sync

Have the same issue with DTS audio playing ahead of the video.

Model: 4640X - Roku Ultra
Firmware: 8.0.1 build 4042-29
Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR504 (via optical)

Audio is streamed in DTS and decoded in receiver. Roku is connected to the receiver via optical, and to the projector via HDMI.
0 Kudos
Noah0504
Level 7

Re: DTS Audio Sync

"eaf" wrote:
Have the same issue with DTS audio playing ahead of the video.

Model: 4640X - Roku Ultra
Firmware: 8.0.1 build 4042-29
Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR504 (via optical)

Audio is streamed in DTS and decoded in receiver. Roku is connected to the receiver via optical, and to the projector via HDMI.

Not sure how Roku rolls out their updates (I've never really paid attention), but this issue has been fixed for me with the latest update on my Streaming Stick+.  Have you checked to see if you can update your Roku?
0 Kudos