Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle2
Level 7

Crashing on all 3 roku players

I cannot be the only person with this issue. All 3 Roku players are crashing. They keep clicking around on their own like they are possessed. One is a Roku tv and the other 2 are Roku express. Sometimes I can get in an app but it crashes within minutes. I’ve TRIED EVERYTHING!! How is there ZERO phone or chat support for this company? HELP!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Crashing on all 3 roku players

@Michelle2 

Thanks for the note.

Can you please provide some clarification regarding your issue? When your devices are crashing, what were you doing? Is this happening consistently and reproducible? Are your devices and Roku TV all in the same room?

Please keep us posted and we will continue to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Nwmafia
Level 7

Re: Crashing on all 3 roku players

I have a Roku 4 and this just started happening to me too!  First it stopped while I was watching a show and said it couldn’t connect to the network.  I reset the router and the roku. Then when I tried to use the controller it would take a full minute to move 1 position up or down.  After just waiting for  a few minutes to see if maybe it needed some time to get back up to speed it would act like I was continuously pressing the button, like you said possessed!  I think maybe it is on it’s last legs and has gone on strike from too much use since the stay at home order was implemented.  If someone can help with this it would be nice 👍🏻 

0 Kudos