Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brando1981
Level 7

Connecting Roku Premiere+ through HDMI Switch

I have a Roku Premiere+ that works fine when connected directly to the Vizio P65 display using a 10ft Monoprice Certified Premium HDMI Cable. However, my TV is mounted above the mantle on a brick fireplace and I would like to minimize the cables (also have a cable box and UHD Blu-Ray player) running from the adjacent cabinets to the display. I purchased a SIIG 5x1 HDMI Switch that claims to handle 4K 60Hz HDR, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, 18.2 GBPS. When connecting all the devices to the display through this switch, the cable and Blu-ray work fine, but the Roku displays No Signal. I’ve tried different HDMI ports on the display, swapping cables (all Monoprice certified premium High Speed), different ports on the Switch, but the Roku is consistently not delivering a signal. Here are the specs for the display HDMI ports on the display: HDCP 2.2, HDMI v2.0; 600Mhz pixel clock rate, 2160@60fps 4:4:4 8 bit, 2160@60fps 4:2:2 12 bit, 2160@60fps 4:2:0 12 bit. I’ve ordered a different Switch thinking that this may be the issue. Any ideas on what else I can do to troubleshoot?
0 Kudos