Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RH67
Level 7

Conflict with Artiste ADH300 Wireless Headphones

I recently purchased the Artiste ADH300 2.4Ghz wireless headphones.  Whether I connect the headphones to the back of my TV with either the Audio R/L or Digital Audio Output I have the same result.  When I turn on the headphones whatever I'm watching with the Roku Stick the picture turns pixalated and is unwatchable.  If I turn everything off and back on, none of the apps will fulling load (YouTube TV, Netflix, Frndly TV, Discovery Go, etc.).  On the Roku Stick audio settings Audio Mode is Stereo and HDMI is PCM-Stereo.  I'm wondering since these headphones are 2.4Ghz, they are conflicting with the Roku Stick.  I have a pair of Sennheiser headphones that are 900Mhz and have never had this issue using those headphones.  I can't believe Roku would have a product that won't work with 2.4Ghz wireless headphones, so I'm sure there's a solution.  I have tried working with tech support from Artiste, but they have been no help.

0 Kudos