Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Clicking sound but no other audio

Whenever I try to watch anything on the roku premiere I get a horrible clicking sound and no other audio. I have tried replacing the hdmi cord, changing the audio options from auto stereo to stereo and evening making sure it isn't my TV. Its just the roku and its on all channels. I'm really frustrated this roku is less then 6 months old and I've tried EVERYTHING  I could think of does anyone have any other ideas? I'm starting to think its defective.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
18 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Clicking sound but no other audio

@Cassy3030 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same.issue. Can someone assist me with this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have a similar issue.  Intermittently I loose the sound for the channels on my roku premiere...I still get the clicking when moving through the roku, but I don't get the sound from the channels. 

Highlighted

Same problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Having the same problem with my Roku Streaming Stick+. Any ideas out there? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm answering my own question. Smiley Happy Restarting worked for me. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

good day Danny,

I have no sound from TV. only get sound when i plug in head phone.

also have this clicking sound when on

please help me

Serial #2007GNA000544A02042

Bill

woolwichlac@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted

On the Home Screen I can hear the clicking/moving of box but if I play any app I have ZERO sound on my TV. Started yesterday and I am beyond frustrated here.  HELP!

0 Kudos