Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akjung
Level 7

Clear audio but no video after choosing program from any menu. Same for YouTubeTV, Netflix, etc.

Basically, my problem is that I have a Roku Express and 9 times out of 10 lately, I go through the whole choosing an app, looking at the menu, choosing a program, and when the program loads up, there is clear audio but no video.  It doesn't seem to matter which app I try, same deal.  The only fix I've found is to go back out to the Roku screen and Restart the Roku under Settings.  Sometimes I only have to do this once, but most of the time, it take 3 or 4 tries to get the video going.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jrafael02
Level 7

Re: Clear audio but no video after choosing program from any menu. Same for YouTubeTV, Netflix, etc

Yep i have the same problem i almost thought its my TV but it is not as i can see pictures & if you fast forward it’ll show but when you play its a black screen just happened like few minutes ago

0 Kudos