Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terry78
Level 7

Channels get stuck on commercials

First off, it’s total bull**bleep** that no support is provided just because I have a “certain device.” Second, if customer support is needed it **bleep** well better start to be provided. Third, why do the channels get stuck on commercials while playing? As the commercial finishes, the commercial number stays on the screen but you can’t pause, go back, or go to home half the time. The unit has to be unplugged and plugged back in and this has been happening since I bought it. I’ve had this Roku for a few months and it’s done it since ive had it. I can tell ya, Roku, that if this is how you treat your customers and what your devices do, I’m gonna demand my money back and go back to Google Chrome. You want people to buy your products but you don’t offer support? How pathetic! Get over yourselves and focus more on your customers! We are the ones that make your business, NOT you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Terry78
Level 7

Removed post?

Wow didn’t like my post so you remove it because I told it the way it is? How pathetic! Can’t even post a certain word because YOU decide it’s offensive? Because you don’t like it? Tough! I will be contacting someone to make sure this is legal! No support is provided, therefore no help for problems experienced. We make your business, Roku, NOT you! Remember that the next time you wanna **bleep** over your customers! We WILL be heard one way or another!

Wow if certain words are posted about legal anything they forbid it! What a crock of **bleep**!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Removed post?

@Terry78 

Thanks for the post.

It looks like our filters accidentally flagged your post. Please be aware that I have already restored your post to the appropriate board.

In regards to the issue you are experiencing, can you please provide more information? What channels are you experiencing this issue? What Roku device model are you using?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos