Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonharris
Level 7

Cast or screen mirror Peloton to Roku Ultra

I'm unable to screen mirror my Peloton bike computer to my Roku Ultra/TV. When I try to initiate the screen mirror, the Roku doesn't respond to the Peloton bike and nothing happens. Has anyone actually done this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 17

Re: Cast or screen mirror Peloton to Roku Ultra

@jonharris wrote:

I'm unable to screen mirror my Peloton bike computer to my Roku Ultra/TV. When I try to initiate the screen mirror, the Roku doesn't respond to the Peloton bike and nothing happens. Has anyone actually done this?

Roku has limited ability to screen mirror or to receive a cast from another device. It seems most successful from Android devices, but even then not always. With Windows it uses Mirracast, again with limited success. iOS doesn't work at all. It's highly unlikely the computer you are referring to will be able to either. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos