Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rusugiru
Level 7

Can't pause credits at end of movie

My Roku remote works just fine to pause and play during a movie. However, once it comes to the credits, the pause button makes the Roku base station flash but it doesn't make the credits pause. This is really annoying if you want to pause the credits to read a particular actor's name, for example. How do I prevent this happening?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't pause credits at end of movie

This is controlled by the particular channel's app, which is created, provided, and maintained by the channel. With the exception of their own Roku Channel, Roku just provides the platform on which to run the channel's app.

If you tell us which channel you are talking about somebody may know a work-around for you, but in general you're probably better off taking your question to support at the channel.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos