Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emiles88

Black screen hisense 55 inch

Serial number- 55G1834B5H00382

Model number- 55R6E

Barely 2 years old. I have black screen. Tried the unplugging and rebooting. Tried the combo buttons on remote for reboot. I can hit Netflix button and hear audio but no video at all. Anything else to try? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Black screen hisense 55 inch

Roku only supplies the operating system for a "Roku TV". This sounds like a hardware issue that needs to be referred to the manufacturer of the set.

Roku TV Manufacturer Support Contacts:
https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Marshal
Binge Watcher

Re: Black screen hisense 55 inch

Check the wires

Tried power cycling the tv, but still, the black screen persists. So, start inspecting the wires because a loose wire can cause black screen issues. If you find any loose wire, insert it into the port properly, and if you haven't found any, then unplug all the wires connected to the tv and plug them in properly. 

Also, verify that all the cables are working fine. If you find any faulty or damaged wire, replace it quickly and check whether the black screen persists.

If you've connected all the cable/wires properly, but still black screen persists then this guide will help you -  HOW TO FIX HISENSE ROKU TV BLACK SCREEN? 

0 Kudos