Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Black screen and no sound issue

Jump to solution

Black screen on tv  All lights are on  -  ie   - tv power light and all Att uverse systems good and working

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@larrylazarus

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Khesanhvet

Jump to solution

Everything was working fine. I turned it off using the ROKU remote. Came home an hour later, turned it back on, but screen remains black. TV is on. Tried different Video inputs, no help. Green light is on the ROKU device. I reset the device using a paper clip, no help. I tried hit HOME 5x & BACK 5x, still no help.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Khesanhvet,

I hope you're doing well.

We recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: What to do if you cannot see the picture from your Roku streaming player on your TV. Follow each troubleshooting step to ensure the success of the process. 

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos