Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mkrieck793
Level 7

Backwards

My menue and words are all backwards iv had ruko for a while it just happens but playing shows are normal how do i fix this

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Moonsgoodvibes
Level 7

Re: Backwards

Mine started doing this today out of the blue. I’ve never had an issue until I connected to 5-G network. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with it or not. Just seems strange I’ve had the tv for three years and it’s never done this before. When I tried to factory reset I can’t add my passcode because the numbers are upside down and backwards and my remote won’t go over in that area to press okay. The ok button is normally located below the number box, now it’s all the way on the right side of the screen and it won’t put me click in that corner. It’s frustrating! Would love some answers on how to fix this

0 Kudos
Jmille92
Level 7

Did anyone figure out how to fix this? My TV just started doing this too!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jmille92

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Have you tried rebooting your Roku device? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jwwtprice
Level 7

I don't know if this will work in all cases.  I rebooted my TV. Unplugged it for at least 30 seconds and all screens are right.

0 Kudos