Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rightisleft2
Level 7

Audio silent for 2 seconds every 40 seconds - appear like a buffering issue.

Dear Roku Community, I have the Roku Ultra device running on the latest system software version v10.0.0 Build 4209.. At about every 40 seconds, the audio is silent for about 2 seconds with the video. I have replaced the Modem with the latest Orbi (netgear) model from BestBuy. I have replaced the router with the latest Netgear model MR60 from BestBuy. Please help!!! I have switched the connection from wireless to wired without progress - still same audio problem. Please help. Cheers, Arthur

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Audio silent for 2 seconds every 40 seconds - appear like a buffering issue.

@rightisleft2

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Is this happening on a specific channel or does it happen across all channels? Are you connecting your Roku device directly to your TV or is it connected to any external audio products such as a home theater?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos