Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pennysworth
Level 7

Audio out of sync on Premiere

Shouldn't you guys have worked out a fix on this? All channels have this audio sync problems. As it is this unit is a brick.

Amy chance it's the Premiere remote device? I didn't have this problem with other remotes. 

Peter Tatiner 

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Audio out of sync

Hi Peter,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing mismatched audio with your Roku Premiere. Are you using an AVR or soundbar or external speakers? Have you tried restarting your Roku player?

Thanks,

Austin

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Pennysworth
Level 7

Re: Audio out of sync on Premiere

Define "off".

I'm using the onboard Panasonic speakers. 

Tried nearly every imaginable combination of Roku Premiere audio settings without luck. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Pennysworth

Thanks for the update.

Have you tried checking the audio sync without the speakers to see if the audio is in sync with just the TV speakers? It's possible that the audio sync may be caused from your speakers.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
niners13to81
Level 7

I have the Roku Streaming stick + and am getting the same results. Where is the Audio sync?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@niners13to81

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? How are you connecting your device? Are you connecting any other external devices in your setup.

Please keep us posted. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos