Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Audio description on- no way to turn off

There is no Accessibility > Audio Guide option under settings on Roku 3.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Dcshell2002, are you sure your TV doesn't have a setting for this?  Your Roku 3 would have no way to know you're increasing the volume of the TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Juantopo03

Press options button then press accessibility and captions  then press audio track and change the language it only have spanish and english just change it , that how i turn it off 

D37

While watching you can press pause, you should see a box that says (captons & audio tracks, click on it then should have 3 choices now choose audio track, there you'll have 4 choices. There's 2 english choices, espanol,francais now choose the english option that says (english 2 of 4) which has no audio description, the other english option says (english 1 of 4 with audio description. Thats the only way on my roku 3 & whatever others that don't have the accessibility option under settings. Hope this helps any others, as it took me just sampling options & then checking if it disabled the audio description. FINGERS CROSSED FOR YA.

0 Kudos