Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Audio cracks/ breaks up in Leveled and Night Volume Modes

My Roku TV just started to crack/ break up the audio in the Leveled or Night Volume Modes. I have the Volume Mode turned off now and the problem has gone away. I dont have a sound bar just using the TV speakers. This problem just started yesterday actually but I dont want it to get worse and am looking for a solution or fix.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Audio cracks/ breaks up in Leveled and Night Volume Modes

Try unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging it back in. There's some issue that either messes up or completely disables audio in night/leveling mode. Someone on another post suggested this as a fix and it seemed to work for others.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same problem with my ONN Roku TV. I bought it July 1 and it worked great for about a month (of course it took me awhile to discover the leveling volume control which I really liked. However it quit working after a few weeks and I didn't know what to do since Roku refused to  return my calls. I kept playing with the volume control and after a couple weeks leveling started to work again. However a couple days ago I was watching on of my streaming channels and the sound started going bad again and before I knew it no sound. Roku please HELP US AND FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!!! Permanently!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

same exact problem.  started crackling yesterday and today no sound . only sound on normal. ridiculous 

0 Kudos