Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Echoes24
Reel Rookie

Re: Audio at Beginning of youTube video sped up

You’re right! Just tested on my end and it’s fixed, finally!

VeeTeeF
Reel Rookie

If only this would've been fixed sooner. I don't have my Roku TV anymore and had long since switched back to a Firestick regardless.

0 Kudos
fugitivealien
Reel Rookie

Now that it's fixed, i want the option to speed up video. lol

0 Kudos
Seff
Channel Surfer

It's fixed, but now I can't scrub through a video by holding down the right or fast forward buttons, I have to press the button repeatedly. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

0 Kudos

i think it's a trick of youtube videos when you listen to music. If you don't want to be inconvenienced, you can use spotify premium gratis instead when listening to music

0 Kudos
Gregorama99
Reel Rookie

I'm still experiencing this issue. The first few seconds of video speed through with no audio, then it stops and locks up. Always on you tube.  Loading a Netflix vid then coming back to you tube fixes it once in a while, but usually a reboot is required. 

The problem happens in Netflix as well.  Any fixes for this? Software is up to date.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Gregorama99

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge this concern and'd like to collect more details to determine this issue better. May we know when you first noticed this issue first occur? What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve the issue? Further, what specific Roku device are you having issues with?

The more details we receive, the better we can grasp the issue.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos