1. Does this happen with any movie you watch or specific titles?
2. At what point do you hear popping? In the middle of movies? During menu transitions?
3. What make and model receiver are you connecting the box to?
4. Do you hear audio popping if audio from the box is connected directly to your TV?
5. What kind of audio cable are you using to connect the Netflix Player to the receiver? What kind of cable from the receiver to the TV?
I was watching a movie with a wired connection and had NO popping sounds. The connection showed 2 stars on the quality. Towards the end of the movie I switched over to wireless which showed 4 stars on quality and that's when the popping started. It's about every 10 seconds or so. I'm wired directly into a TV with the 3 cable connection.
Hope this helps.
Mark in Brea