Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Lip sync audio and visual lagging

Jump to solution

I'm getting same issue with one app on my Roku Stick + (Broadway HD). Lip sync is fine to start with but within a few minutes it starts to go out until its unwatchable. It only affects this app. I've tried everything - re-installing the app and other methods described above but nothing works . This only started happening after the latest Roku software update on my stick +. I've informed Broadway HD who are looking into it but since it started after latest Roku update I'm thinking it's a Roku issue . Really annoying as I pay a subscription to Broadway HD and in the UK using Roku is the only way to watch it on my Sony Bravia TV. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

We are having the same problem with Broadway HD. The only thing that seems to work is backing it up 30 seconds every few minutes, and that is really inconvenient. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is the reply I've had from Broadway HD on messenger after reporting the issue :-

"yes, this problem is still an issue and is being worked on. We are having some trouble replicating and isolating the issue and are it talks with Roku." 

It does still work fine on the Amazon Firestick. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

UPDATE YOUR ROKU SOFTWARE IN THE SETTINGS. It looks like updates that are now available have fixed the problem - at least on my Roku Ultra model.

0 Kudos