Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Lip sync audio and visual lagging

Jump to solution

So far I’ve tried changing audio settings, setting volume to default, uninstalling the Prime video app, restarting my Roku and reinstalling the app. No joy, contacted Amazon they were no help at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! This was driving us crazy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Glad it helped. Are you connecting to a receiver? Or are you only plugging into the back of the TV and using the TV speakers?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
I seem to have trouble now with one “station” within the Hulu app. I changed the default audio around, went to and from Manual/auto adjust refresh rate... it best results without actually removing and adding app back was to unplug from wall my Roku unit and sometimes the Modem...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Express audio sync issues

Jump to solution

Hitting * then turning volume mode to off worked for me too!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

This didn’t solve my issue. Still persisting.. very annoyed

@microtyger wrote:
FIXED! After hrs of trying everything under the sun. Go to Roku Settings, then to Audio. Put it on Stereo and also on PCM.

@microtyger wrote:
FIXED! After hrs of trying everything under the sun. Go to Roku Settings, then to Audio. Put it on Stereo and also on PCM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My aydio and visual sync is not intune.  I have tried everything listed on this thread...roku se stick.  Vizio smart tv....any more help out there

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

You rock!  That fixed it right up.  Thank you.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am glad that worked out for you. So far both of my TVs with express sticks plugged into the back of them and an optical cable to my receivers have been holding steady for days now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have tried this fix, but still get a two to three second lag in lip sync.  Usually programs start okay but within three minutes the sync goes awry.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

0 Kudos