Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CelticMeeMee
Level 7

Re: Audio Out of Sync - lagging

Jump to solution

I'm not sure which solution —there are several— didn't work for you, but if I recall correctly, I just kept trying different suggestions from this thread until something worked, and I think this was it, except I do believe the option to "turn the Audio off" was also part of my solution. Start with the star key and try these suggestions. Otherwise, go back to the beginning of the thread  and try different options until one works. It appears there are a variety of solutions.

During playback of content, if you hit the * key on your remote, do you have 'Audio leveling' enabled on your device? If so, and you disable this setting"  

This fixed my audio snyc problem w/ Spectrum TV channel.  NOTE: did not have to change the Audio Off for the MENU volume under Setting menu.

Blowinup
Level 7

Re: Lip sync audio and visual lagging

Jump to solution

Makes me happy to watch shows like Shameless because they wear masks most of the time so you don't notice the sync issue as much.

Side Note: I have a digital signal processor that has audio syncing and even that won't fix it because it can only delay the audio not play it before it's received.

0 Kudos
BANS
Level 7

Jump to solution

Perfect easy to understand.

THANK YOU 

rusljimkris
Level 7

Jump to solution

THANK you so much, this fixed the problem!

rusljimkris
Level 7

Jump to solution

THANK you so much, this helped fix the problem!

jamespa48
Level 7

Jump to solution

I reset and it stopped for now but Roku should fix it and they need more video codecs on their video player

gowron60
Level 7

Jump to solution

OF COURSE it's a TV issue, and ROKU issue .  IT'S A ROKU TV!!!  Did you not even read the initial question where it said ROKU TV???  Please think before posting things that don't fix anything, and only make the rest of us even more frustrated!

microtyger
Level 9

Jump to solution

I have the same setup as you and it took about the same amount of time for it to begin malfunction.

My Roku is separate from the TV also, so it makes you wonder which is acting up, or if it's a combination of the two.

No matter what I've tried, it seems the problem eventually comes back even if it's fixed for a while.

What's lasted the longest for me is to unplug everything from the wall (electric), then plug it back in.

Best Wishes to you! 

0 Kudos
microtyger
Level 9

Jump to solution

That's worked the longest for me as well. 

0 Kudos
carnall
Level 7

Re: Roku Express audio sync issues

Jump to solution

Thank you! This solution worked for me!

0 Kudos