Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erinleigh101
Level 8

Re: Audio Leveling setting not persistent?

I am having the same audio leveling issues across all apps.  Has a fix been identified?

0 Kudos
Mpw4404
Level 7

Volume leveling is always on, but in the last 2 days when ever I change the channel, i have to go to the leveling option and altho still selected, I have to select again to get sound.  Every single time.

0 Kudos
erinleigh101
Level 8

So I tried unplugging the TV from the power source and then plugging it back in. This, amazingly, worked for me. (For now.....it’s only been a few hours?)

0 Kudos
Mpw4404
Level 7

Thank you.  I unplugged and replugged the tv and wow, it's working again.

erinleigh101
Level 8

I’m so glad!!   Thanks to the unknown lady on YouTube who posted her video about the same problem and how she solved it. Sometimes the internets are awesome. 

0 Kudos
Jesse1179
Level 7

I have this same issue on my Onn. Roku tv. Netflix is where I first learned of it, but I’ve recently discovered that when playing videos on YouTube, if I get an ad during a video, I have to “re-level” the audio...after every ad. Super annoying. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts. 

Due to the age of this thread, we will be locking this thread. If you are still experiencing an issue related to this thread, please feel free to search the Community for another thread related to your issue, and if no threads currently exist, you are more than welcome to create a new post.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos