Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vampchic
Level 7

Re: Audio Issues

Same issue. I really need an answer.

Iggy1
Level 7

Same issue here. Happens on all channels, HDMI cord is new.

0 Kudos
Michaellaj02
Level 7

The same thing began happening to me on my 4K ultra hd tv and in order to fix it I tried resetting it, which worked,  but I can’t redo that multiple times a day. I did figure out if I click the * button, and go down to volume mode, and arrow from leveling to off and back to leveling it fixes it,  but only until I either pause or enough time has gone by for it to just decide to do it again, it’s constant. This is not been a year since I’ve purchased the tv and it’s my second one. My first one died after two years. This is crazy there has to be a solve for this. Who has $500 every year for a new tv?!

0 Kudos
ReallyAngry
Level 9

Trying another device on your tv will tell you if it is the TV or the ROKU.  

0 Kudos
ReallyAngry
Level 9

I have tried a different hdmi cable, I have restarted the Roku, I have manually restarted the Roku, I have factory reset the Roku.   Nothing is bringing audio back. It once in a while comes in, very low, for about 2 seconds, then goes out again.  No other device has issues with audio, using the same cable, or tv.  

Changing the audio to off, leveling, or night, does not help at all.  I now have no audio all day.  

Seems all Roku devices are having problems with audio.  

What is being done about this issue??

0 Kudos
Chraymond
Level 7

We bought Rokus for ALL of our televisions 2 weeks ago and we are already having this problem on our living room television. We have to keep resetting as well. I truly do not want to regret switching to Roku so I am hoping that a useful response is posted soon.

0 Kudos