Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vampchic

Re: Audio Issues

Same issue. I really need an answer.

Iggy1

Same issue here. Happens on all channels, HDMI cord is new.

0 Kudos

The same thing began happening to me on my 4K ultra hd tv and in order to fix it I tried resetting it, which worked,  but I can’t redo that multiple times a day. I did figure out if I click the * button, and go down to volume mode, and arrow from leveling to off and back to leveling it fixes it,  but only until I either pause or enough time has gone by for it to just decide to do it again, it’s constant. This is not been a year since I’ve purchased the tv and it’s my second one. My first one died after two years. This is crazy there has to be a solve for this. Who has $500 every year for a new tv?!

0 Kudos
ReallyAngry
Binge Watcher

Trying another device on your tv will tell you if it is the TV or the ROKU.  

0 Kudos
ReallyAngry
Binge Watcher

I have tried a different hdmi cable, I have restarted the Roku, I have manually restarted the Roku, I have factory reset the Roku.   Nothing is bringing audio back. It once in a while comes in, very low, for about 2 seconds, then goes out again.  No other device has issues with audio, using the same cable, or tv.  

Changing the audio to off, leveling, or night, does not help at all.  I now have no audio all day.  

Seems all Roku devices are having problems with audio.  

What is being done about this issue??

0 Kudos
Chraymond

We bought Rokus for ALL of our televisions 2 weeks ago and we are already having this problem on our living room television. We have to keep resetting as well. I truly do not want to regret switching to Roku so I am hoping that a useful response is posted soon.

0 Kudos
Niecy12

Re: Audio issues, crackling noise, loud in out audio!

Yes having same issues, going on for weeks! Even purchased an upgrade Roku! Even had Comcast come out to check wiring. I’m no expert, but I think it cable fiber optics!!

0 Kudos