Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Audio Description Track on Amazon Prime Video

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem on one movie only:   Rocketman.    Everything else on Amazon is fine.  Well, except for the unadjustable tiny subtitles, an inexcusable problem if you ask me.   I've tried changing the language but it doesn't seem to accept that command.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Amazon's Prime Video isn't quite ready for prime time.  Lots of seemingly simple to fix issues that never seem to get fixed.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

If you have seen this solution already, I apologize. 

This solution worked:

1) Start your film then hit pause.

2) You should see two icons: text (subtitles) and audio (languages).  Select Audio & Languages.

I was having trouble with the movie "Yesterday." I paused it, chose the English (UK) without the horrible Audio Description and now I can watch the movie. You are right, the Audio Description from Amazon does not work on the Roku, but now at least I can watch the movie.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey guys, you have to start the movie first, then press the up button and you will see the options for language and subtitles. 

switch to just English and your good to go. Just a glitch on amazon prime but easy to fix.  START THE MOVIE FIRST! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This does not work for some. I have no options to turn off the audio description. It's only happening on my roku TV

0 Kudos