Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Audio Description Track on Amazon Prime Video

Jump to solution

@elisny  Thanks for the note. We're sorry to hear about the issue you're seeing. All content inside channels, including audio/video, formatting, features, etc. are managed by each channel (app) provider directly. If an audio format is not working correctly or appears to be unavailable, you'll need to follow up with the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional help. If you've already reached out to them, I'd recommend continuing to follow up. 

Thanks,

Tanner 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Unfortunately that did not solve it for me. And it only does it in one movie for me. So frustrating 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This happened to me not on my Roku, but with our LG smart TV and you found the only way to get rid of the description audio...the suggestion of clicking the circle with “English” in the “Overview” spot. Thank you! Movie night saved!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I too have the same issue. When going to audio controls within Prime Video and selecting "English" it didn't change a thing. It only does this on my Roku Ultra 4k, not on my Roku stick, cell phone, computer, or laptop.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Just started doing this for me on The Last Stand. Only on the smart tv not any other Roku or device. Only this movie too. So far thankfully no other instances. Searched the internet high and low for resolution. Nothing found that work. The circle won’t stay checked for the English audio fix. That’s the only thing I can think of. For some reason on this particular movie some glitch occurred. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD Thanks for the response. I’m not having any luck through Amazon. Luckily, it’s only an isolated incident. I would hope action by both parties would be taken to help resolve the issue should it become widespread. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

The solution was the first comment here, go to Audio Languages and select whatever is listed it corrects it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

That doesn't work for every movie. That is why this thread continues. I just tried that on a movie the other night and the narration continued.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Unfortunately didn’t work for me either. However, it’s only one movie so far and only on one device at least. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have what sounds like Russian described video on The magnificent Mrs. Maisel. Nothing anyone has suggested above works. 

0 Kudos