Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonC137
Level 7

Antenna plays in the Home screen only?

I'm having this weird problem where I can't watch any antenna channels. If I click on the "Live TV" option from the home screen, I just get a black screen on all my channels. Sometimes it shows which show should be playing, sometimes it shows "no signal." But if I go back to the Roku home screen and just navigate the selector over the "Live TV" option without selecting it, I can see that the channel is working fine. I can literally watch any antenna TV channel in that tiny little box on the home screen, but as soon as I select "Live TV" to watch it normally, it goes straight to a black screen with no audio.

Any idea what is causing this issue and how I can fix it?

4 REPLIES 4\
Snunn
Level 7

Re: Antenna plays in the Home screen only?

I am having same issue on ONN Roku TV. Live TV shows channel number and says it is getting a signal but i see just black screen and there is no audio. 

David66
Level 7

I'm having the same issue with my new Onn. Roku TV as well. Antenna channels show full signal strength, but all I get is a blank screen.

AmyNaughton
Level 7

I am having the same problem only since yesterday (Tuesday) Did you manage to fix it or can you give an advice ?? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Wiggs1967
Level 7

Did you get this problem fixed ? And how

0 Kudos